We have expanded our business to an online venue, as most clients selling their Oil and Gas Rights; do not own the surface of the land, making it difficult to sell at the location of the property. We have enabled ourselves to conduct Online, and Sealed Bid Auctions for your liquidation of your Oil and Gas Rights.
As a very involved land man in the Oil and Gas business, Dustin has gained a wealth of knowledge, and experience has given him the opportunity to help clients determine the market value, possible future of exploration, future incomes or speculative value.
Benefits of Selling Oil and Gas Rights:
In our experience, there are numerous reasons people want and need to sell their Oil, Gas, and Mineral rights. As in most cases, it may take many years for a company turn your rights into production. As time progresses, life changes, numerous sellers would rather liquate there rights for a lump cash sum, below are some of those reasons why past clients have decided to sell Oil and Gas Rights.
Tax Advantages – Selling before tax rates go up is often done.
Estate Planning – Being prepared is important…selling your Oil, Gas and Mineral rights could be part of your plan, sellers motivation and desire to organize their estate prior to death, so that the cost of settling the estate is lower for the heirs than if their interest(s) were included. The preparation of transfer documents and the marketing of the interest can be expensive. Any such cost leave less in the estate for the heirs and increases the burden.
Organization/Consolidation – Having assets in one place can make it easier to manage, keeping track of royalty interests and income can be a burden, even for small owners. Often, tax consultants who are not in the oil and gas business are not aware of the rules regarding accounting for such income, and may not be calculating your tax burden correctly, or may not be taking advantage of such things as cost or percentage depletion.
Diversification – With the recent boom in mineral rights prices, it may be time to rebalance your assets. If you sell your oil and gas interest or mineral rights, you exchange your ownership in the property for immediate cash. A lump sum payment could be used to invest in other investments.
Gas, Oil, and Mineral Rights are not commonly considered liquid assets, turning your investment into cash only makes sense. Keeping track of royalty interests and income can be a burden, even for small owners. Often, tax consultants who are not in the oil and gas business are not aware of the rules regarding accounting for such income, and may not be calculating your tax burden correctly, or may not be taking advantage of such things as cost or percentage depletion.
We have buyers, ready and willing to bid on your investment, creating an atmosphere that makes your investments highly desirable.
Why Sell your Oil and Gas Rights at Public Auction:
- Guaranteed Sale Day
- Rights are Sold As/Is
- Pick the day you want to sell
- Choose the day your Oil and Gas Rights will close
- Competition is created and helps maximize the seller’s profit.
- Buyers compete for your Rights.
- Exposes your investment to large number of prospects
- An auction brings interested buyers to point of decision-it’s now or never
- Large Deposit required, making a strong commitment from buyer
- Buyers are pre qualified
- No negations needed, buyers bid their price
Why Sell with Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer LLC:
- We also offer Online, Sealed bid and live Real Estate Auctions
- Product Knowledge
- We work with attorneys and abstract companies to secure a date your property will close
- Honest and trustworthy Service
- Real Estate is Our full Time Business
- We take the extra steps, that the ordinary real estate business does not do
- We develop a complete information packet like no other
- We strive for 100% satisfaction
- You are our client, we thank you for hiring our service
- Professional Services