Selling Your Distinctive Property
A Distinctive Property is a PROPERTY that has unique character, custom built features, A property like no other.
From the time we sit down and meet to discuss selling your property at public auction, we follow a guideline and utilize the following steps. We evaluate and give you an evaluation on the price we feel your property can generate under current market conditions.
- After review of your property, we put together evaluation using similar properties that have sold, the amenities your property has to offer, and prepare an evaluation with a range we feel the property can bring at public auction.
- After submitting our evaluation to you, we then sit down or communicate via email or phone to prepare a contract with details on how the property will be sold, where it will be marketed, and the reserve price. The reserve is the minimum you would accept for the property on auction day. The minimum can be published or held in confidentiality.
- We then extensively advertise the property through the following venues in our marketing program for 45 to 60 days prior to a advertised sale date; the marketing strategy is designed to attract the correct buying audience to your property. We evaluate the best and current use for your property, its marketability, and other factors on your real estate. The below are a list of some places on how and where we market your property.
- Brochure/Flyer: A high quality brochure is prepared in color with all the details, including pictures, maps, property type, info, and an extensive amount of details. We place an info box at the property location with these professional grade brochures.
- Advertising: We extensively advertise in all as aspects of the market, below lists Internet and publications, with examples of how we market your property.
- Signage: Install signage (Large signs near Road Frontage) with directional arrows. Signs will be placed at all intersections relevant and leading to property. Our signs are approx 3’x4’, attracting the utmost attention. Please see below an example of signs we use to market your property. Professional grade with attracting details, allows the buyers to attract to your prime investment.
- Flyer/Brochure Mail Out: We also utilize a large clientele following, some buyers still utilize traditionally mailings, all properties are categorized in our data base, it allows us to send out brochures, and flyers to past inquires and buyers. Making them aware of every opportunity that may come about through our advertising.
- Print Advertising: We advertise extensively in the below venues, drawing as much interest as possible. Our ads are precise, and very descriptive allowing us to attract every possible interest.
- Social Networks: On the leading edge in marketing Real Estate, not only through publications such as numerous newspapers, the internet, but also numerous social networks such as Twitter and Facebook.
- The Internet: Post to several websites-includes industry specific sites- Please call or email us, as we only share our industry specific sites with clients interested in doing business with our company.
- Broker/Realtor Network: ** 2% Realtors Participation Invited- This marketing technique continues to widen the buyer pool without any cost to the seller. We use this technique by presenting property for sale to realtor’s and brokers. If the realtor’s client is the successful bidder on auction day, Dustin C. Snyder offers the realtor or broker 2% Commission of the purchase price. This method basically allows a seller to have exposure from all aspects in the market, allowing the seller to receive and create competition for your property.
- Showings: Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer will schedule all showing dates, we walk through with every buyer, showing them property lines, and all aspects of the amenities. Previews will be approved and confirmed by seller before showing.
- Financing: Financing is very difficult in today’s economy. Dustin C. Snyder works with numerous banks to help assist buyers in need of finding the right financing for his client’s properties. Allowing a step-by-step process from marketing, to finding financing, we strive to sell your property; this is must step in getting it sold.
Why Sell at Public Auction:
- Guaranteed Sale Day
- Property is Sold As/Is
- Pick the day you want to sell
- Choose the day your property will close
- Competition is created and helps maximize the seller’s profit.
- Buyers compete for your property.
- Exposes your property to large number of prospects
- An auction brings interested buyers to point of decision-it’s now or never
- Large Deposit required, making a strong commitment from buyer
- Buyers are pre qualified by there bank
- No negations needed, buyers bid their price
Why Sell with Dustin C. Snyder Auctioneer LLC:
- We also offer Online, Sealed bid Real Estate Auctions
- Product Knowledge
- We work with attorneys and abstract companies to secure a date your property will close
- Honest and trustworthy Service
- Real Estate is Our full Time Business
- We take the extra steps, that the ordinary real estate business does not do
- We develop a complete information packet like no other
- We check signs and clean weeds, and snow around our signs, verify brochures are still in our info boxes.
- We strive for 100% satisfaction
- You are our client, we thank you for hiring our service